Terms & Conditions
- Students who are absent for the whole month will still be liable to pay for fees or risk their slots taken up
- No compensations or make-up classes for students who are absent for any reason.
- No lessons during public holidays unless advised differently by the Instructor.
- Chinese New Year Eve and 7 days of Chinese New Year will be considered as public holiday.
- No make-up or replacement lesson for classes not conducted when pool is closed due to bad weather.
- Only 4 lessons will be conducted on months with 5 weeks. The 5th week will be cancelled unless changed by Instructor.
- Last minute cancellation will still be counted as a lesson taken unless instructor is informed 1 day in advanced.
- All 4 lessons have to be consumed within 30 days starting from the first lesson. Any outstanding lessons will be forfeited with no compensation.
- Schedule for make up lessons (for the whole group) will be in favor of the instructor’s availability.
As we are offering a service, we do not generally issue refunds after lessons. Refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of Singapore Swimming Academy. No refunds will be given after 7 days from the first lesson. Please note that by any payment made, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
We will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any injury, damage or loss of life while attending this course and this includes all cost, and expenses incurred as a result of such claims.
sgswimmingcoaches reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without prior notice.